QI Solutions requires a Tender Administrator to work on company’s tender administration. This is your opportunity to work with the company responsible for the largest and most successful systems in South Africa. Apply to become part of this dynamic team!
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To support the Head of Marketing & Business Development
- To support the production of panel registrations, expressions of interest, bids, proposals and proposal presentations for Southern African business units.
- To ensure that all bid support documentation is kept up to date and readily accessible to other members of staff
- To develop the compliance dossier and manage the production and delivery of large cross divisional, multi-disciplinary bids
- The Bid Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all bid support documentation is kept up to date and readily accessible to other members of staff
- Working with business units to collate and incorporate ‘boilerplate’(e.g. capability statements, brochures) into EOIs, bids and proposals
- Managing a register of all panel and registrations for Arup Southern Africa and keep these up to date
- Ensuring that We-Consult’s registrations with National Treasury, the DTI and any other statutory registrations essential for bidding, are kept up to date.
- Managing an EOI, Bid and Presentation Library
- Completion of compliance on designated large, cross-divisional bids and proposals.
- Training of divisional administrators on bid compliance
- Developing, managing and updating a central repository of essential documentation, including but not limited to:
- Certified professional registration & academic certificates
- CVs (We-Consult format & World Bank format where applicable)
- Project sheets (We-Consult format & World Bank format)
- Project track records with client reference/contacts
Key Personal Attributes
- Strong attention to detail.
- Need to be well organized and able to multi-task.
- Experience in project administration essential and knowledge of tender processes including tender briefings and submissions would be an advantage
- Understanding of project management processes, adhering to policy and company values
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Positive, energetic & professional.
- Solid commercial understanding.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity in the workplace with regards to implementing new processes, streamlining existing processes and meeting deadlines.
- Must be service driven and have experience in building excellent, lasting relationships (both internal and in limited cases external).
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, conflict management and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Minimum Admin Diploma.
2 – 5 years’ work experience in Tender Administration
Proven experience in Bid preparations.
Proven strong Excel skills, PowerPoint and general computer literacy and Microsoft Office suite (including MS Projects).