Use a fast, efficient e-invoicing solution
Why are so many companies and governments moving to e-invoicing? Automation helps them get paid faster and cut billing costs. Find out how it simplifies doing business and makes life easier.
Get paid faster
Send invoices and we’ll convert them into the formats your customers prefer, making it easy for them to pay promptly.
Increase control over your accounts receivables with a simple way to track invoice status and identify issues.
Benefit from built-in compliance support with country-specific VAT/tax regulations.
Don’t just spend less, spend smarter with e-Procurement solutions
Change spend behavior
Encourage everyone to spend smarter by creating a culture of collaboration and spend stewardship – an approach we call WeProcurement™.
Give people a procurement-to-pay solution they actually like using, leading to greater user adoption, more informed financial decisions across the enterprise and more spend under management.
This means the procurement department spends less time policing the organization and more time focused on strategic initiatives that help better manage working capital and business growth.
Increase compliance and control
Make the right spending choice the easiest thing for people to do in the natural course of their work with intelligent workflows and a consumer-style shopping experience.
Get more spend under management
Gain critical visibility into enterprise-wide spending and apply strategic approaches to saving money and spending smarter with procurement-to-pay.
Be a good customer
Collaborate with suppliers in real-time to create stronger, more transparent relationships. Lower supply chain risk and transaction costs, and benefit from strategic partnerships.
e-Procurement: quick guide
Make e-Procurement as easy as shopping online.
- Get users the right items they need quickly to do their jobs better
- Gain visibility into both purchase order (PO) and non-PO spend across the organization with a true procurement-to-pay solution
- See opportunities to right-size the supply base and negotiate favorable contracts
- Drive process efficiency, compliance and control to empower strategic transformation
- Serve up information to users when they need it to make the best buying decisions
- Track spending on assets with costs and warranty information
- See everything you have in stock, where and how much it’s being used
- Enable functional leads to proactively manage and control departmental budgets
- Leverage supplier relationships to benefit the organization, elevate the status of procurement and support growth
Track spending on assets within your purchase-to-pay process. Costs and warranty information are collected in your e-procurement system. This helps you conduct life cycle value comparisons, track which assets are on warranties and service contracts, properly depreciate fixed assets and get the most useful life from your equipment.
See everything you have in stock, where it’s being used, and how much is being used at various locations. You’ll be able to identify bulk ordering opportunities and avoid spending money on items you already have in stock, while ensuring critical items are on-hand. Minimize inventory and carrying costs – freeing-up cash flow.
How to change spend behavior at your organization
Change the spend behavior of employees across your organization and reap the benefits from cost savings to improved data and compliance.